Monday 26 December 2016

Christmas Breakfast & Homemade Christmas Crackers!

The busy week leading up to Christmas was nearly over but not without 2/3P starting our own tradition; Christmas Breakfast. My heart was filled with happiness that I could provide my students with pancakes, strawberries, blueberries, bananas, apples and oranges, yogurt and juice.

After our tummies were full and we enjoyed outdoor recess, we came in and pulled some Christmas crackers with a partner. Once they were opened, we had an engaging discussion about what was found inside of a Christmas cracker such as a toy, a joke and a crown. We also talked about the tradition behind the Christmas cracker and why it was celebrated.






I am so proud of my students for their active participation in learning and for having fun along the way!

See you in 2017!

1 comment: